Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blog Prompt:Issues in Flowers for Algernon, Qn 6

Dear Docter Strauss,
Efter much conci-(can't spell it), I have desided to go thru tu eparaemant. I no that I run the risc of becoming smart for tu years, I am goin to try my best.

I wood rather spent tu years living in hapenes than being sad for tu rest of my life, as there is no point to continu living in sadness. My life is horibel as I am difrent from tu ret of tu people. They treet me like I am nothing. When I walk in the streets, people will star at me then, they lif thier chin up high and iknor me. They do it like they have not seen aniting, like I am invis-(sorry).

I dun wnat to live such a life. Why can't ather people treet me like everione else. Why am I wrong? Okationaly,ten to go to people to asc where I am they they say go away. Is it becose I am smely. I dun no.

People say I have to go buy rabits foot, some say it is good luc. So I bot one which cost 1 and tuDOs, they aer cosly. I brot it home and washd it and then the rabits foot split in tu and was I got angri. I am sure I have bad luc. Whats wrong with the rabits foot.

At leest there are stil people who car abot me. Like when I fel downe, some of them lat at me and I lafd to. Or like when I actsiden-(forgi-me, o man), spilt my cup of juce, my friends lafd at me. But only a few of these people exsis.

Why shood I get look downe.Why not get this chanse. My dreem since yong was to be smart like everone else, I just want to live a normal life.I also do not want to be lafd at at all.

With intelligens, i will be able to help others, to show themb that i can also be like everione else. I also want to have frends so that i can not alwas be so lonly. I would like to make frends but i dun no how. I have never walk out on the streets with anione else. why cant i walk with a frend.

So what if the exparemant dos not work. As long as I no that I have triyd. Why be lausy when there is a chanse to be smart. At leest I get to enjoi the feeling of being smart for onse. The luxeri that not everione can enjoi, I will be hapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment