Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My goodness! I have not been posting for a very long time. This time is about Chinese New Year.

I had a 'fruitful' Chinese New Year, not to mention waking up at 3a.m. to do my chinese project! Over the weekends, I celebrated the new year at my grandparent's house, helping my grandmother to cook chicken rice, in the meantime learning as well. Though a lot of effort had been put in to prepare the meal , it was all worthwhile, the dinner turned out great! The food was mouth-watering and all that was left behind were bones and empty plates. Later I played card games and chatted with my relatives as it has been quite a while since I last saw them.

During this Chinese New Year Irealised the amount of work, blood and sweat my grandmother put in just to let us enjoy that wonderful meal that has now been digested. I feel extremely touched by her love for us, and now that she is old , what more can i say? 恭喜发财!

No comments:

Post a Comment